Get out and enjoy the sunny skies while you can... Clouds will begin to increase before noon bringing in rain showers early this evening, then snow through the overnight hours. Little to no snow accumulation is expected, but a few slippery spots could develop on area roads tonight.
Today’s highs will top off around 50 degrees with overnight lows dipping back down to the freezing mark. Check out the difference in daytime highs as this front pushes through later today! 15 degree difference from Rensselaer to Crawfordsville (70 miles apart). Tomorrow, a gradual decrease in clouds will help temperatures rebound back up around 50.
Dry and warmer weather expected as we head into the weekend with mostly sunny skies. The extended forecast calls for dry conditions all the way through Monday, with gradually warming temperatures. We expected to see temperatures warm back up to near normal finally on Monday. One storm system will pass by to the south of Indiana on Saturday, bringing increased cloud cover. However, rain chances appear to be confined to far southern portions at this point.
- Tracking Rain & Snow Headed Our Way
- Tracking scattered snow showers
- Tracking Snow Overnight
- Tracking Monday rain chances
- Tracking snow for the weekend
- Tracking snow for Monday night
- Tracking scattered rain this Monday
- Tracking a chance for snow Monday
- Tracking snow showers for the weekend
- Tracking our next round of rain