WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers should be aware the intersection of Klondike Road and Lindberg Road will be closing on Tuesday, Sept. 4. Construction crews will be creating a roundabout at the intersection. This is the first phase of the Revive Klondike Project. Crews are projecting that the construction to be done in December of 2018.
The Revive Klondike Project plans to improve traffic flow, pedestrian safety, and better drainage to Klondike Road.
- The intersection of Klondike Road and Lindberg Road will be closing
- West Lafayette begins planning for Lindberg Road construction
- Pedestrian dies in Klondike Road crash
- Klondike Road back open after gas leak
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- INDOT: North River Road closes Tuesday
- Downed power line closes Morehouse Road
- County road closed after sinkhole appears
- Revive Klondike project starting soon