WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Tanner Andrews and Nick Dalesandro were both taken in the 10th round of the MLB Draft.
Scroll for more content...
Hear from both of them in the video above!
- Tanner Andrews, Nick Dalesandro taken in MLB Draft
- Tanner Andrews shines in final home start, Purdue shuts out Michigan
- White Sox select Logan Sowers in 28th round of MLB Draft
- Ja'Whaun Bentley drafted by Patriots
- Colts' Andrew Luck goes on injured reserve
- Former McCutcheon, Purdue pitcher Nick Wittgren recalled by Miami
- Purdue's Nick Delesandro named Big Ten Player of the Week
- Bears draft Georgia LB Roquan Smith with No. 8 pick in draft
- FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe steps down abruptly
- Indiana's Juwan Morgan declares for draft, not hiring agent