WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Drivers should continue to avoid the Sagamore Parkway Bridge over the Wabash River as bridge work on it is being extended into this week.
Crews were supposed to set 25 beams into place on the eastbound bridge last week. They only got 15 of those done.
So now INDOT is making this Thursday the new deadline to put the last 10 beams into place.
Once again, there will be 20-minute closures on the bridge today until Thursday.
News 18 will let you know when INDOT is finished with this phase of the project.
The closures are scheduled to take place Monday, Dec. 18 through Thursday, Dec. 21.
- TRAFFIC UPDATE: Sagamore Bridge work extended through Thursday
- Traffic Alert: Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Thursday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: INDOT recommends detours for Sagamore bridge lane closures
- Sagamore bridge work expected to wrap up Friday
- Delays on Sagamore already reported ahead of Tuesday's bridge work
- Schedule slips on Sagamore bridge construction
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- 20-minute closures on Sagamore Pkwy Bridge begin Tuesday