WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - Hey everyone, Meteorologist Cameron Hardin here... Just wanted to give an update to snow totals as of 5pm this afternoon.
I was driving on Sagamore Pkwy and the roads were definitely slippery but drivers seemed to be driving carefully/safely so that is a good sign.
Last time we had measurable snow on Christmas Eve was in 2010. Again, no snow on Christmas but we will be waking up to a White Christmas.
Thanks for sticking through this with us! Winter weather is never easy to forecast and sometimes Mother Nature just likes to slap you across the face!
If you have any question, feel free to message me on Facebook, or e-mail me at Cameron.Hardin@WLFI.com
- Updated look at snow totals for today.. 5:30pm
- Snow today with bitter temperatures on the way
- Storm Chances for Today
- Tracking scattered snow showers
- Tracking Snow Overnight
- Dodging the Snow
- Say It Ain't Snow!
- Tracking snow for the weekend
- Significant Changes and Snow Chances
- Tracking snow for Monday night