LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — The Indiana Chamber of Commerce is naming Tom Easterday as Business Leader of the Year.
Easterday is the Senior Executive Vice President of Subaru of Indiana Automotive.
He was honored last night at the chamber's annual awards dinner in Indianapolis.
Those behind the decision say Easterday stood out for the growth of the company, and for the respect he's won from others.
That includes the associates working under him, which is about 6,000.
- Subaru of Indiana exec named Business Leader of the Year
- Studio b named Small Business of the Year
- Fundraising for 2018 Subaru CASA Cycling challenge begins
- Indiana brewery owners drop contentious beer names
- Fire destroys businesses in northwestern Indiana plaza
- LPD names Officer of the Year
- TSC names 2018 Teachers of the Year
- Subaru Ascent could be a game changer for the local economy
- Indiana House Democrats set to pick new leader next week