A quiet morning with partly cloudy skies and mild temps in the mid-50s, eventually rising to the lower 80s by this afternoon.
This morning, we are tracking scattered thunderstorms with damaging winds and large hail will be possible across parts of the Mid-Mississippi and Ohio Valleys, as well as the Lower Great Lakes, on Wed. Scattered severe hail and wind storms are possible across parts of NE on Thurs. Marginally severe storms with strong wind gusts and hail also will be possible on Thurs. in the Lower Great Lakes and Central Appalachians.
We could see an isolated shower late this morning BUT the better threat for showers and storms is this evening. Some of these could turn strong too severe with the main threats being damaging winds and hail. Storms should move out a little before midnight with lows falling around 60 degrees.
Thursday is looking better with highs still above the seasonal mark topping off at 76 with partly sunny skies. This weekend is looking very summer-like with highs in the mid to lower 80s, along with on-going chances for scattered showers and a few thunderstorms.
- Severe storms possible late this afternoon and evening.
- Strong to severe thunderstorms late this evening
- Severe Weather this Evening
- SEVERE WEATHER RISK THIS AFTERNOON
- Potential for Severe Weather this Evening
- Risk for Severe Weather Wednesday Evening
- High fire danger for Tuesday afternoon and evening
- Hot Sunday continues before storms push in late
- INTENSE HEAT, STORMS, THEN COOLER BEFORE SHOWERS/STORMS RETURN LATE NEXT WEEK
- Severe weather threat