A slow moving low pressure will progress northeast across the area today, so have the umbrella handy as showers and thunderstorms start to make there way in this late morning. Highs today will top out in the upper 70s. This afternoon and evening is when the showers will be the most numerous and a few of the storms could be strong to severe.
We will dry out overnight with mostly cloudy skies and lows falling into the mid to lower 60s. Partly cloudy for your Tuesday morning, as clouds start to clear out and sun returns by late afternoon. That will set us up for a great stretch of weather through the middle of the week. Lots of sunshine and temperatures in the 80s.
You’ll need to grab the rain gear for the holiday weekend as scattered showers and thunderstorms move back in as another front approaches.
- Storm Chances for Today
- Lots of sun today before rain chances return
- Voters get the chance to meet the candidates, despite storms
- Chances for showers and t-storms through the weekend
- Tracking Monday rain chances
- Chance for showers Tuesday afternoon
- Significant Changes and Snow Chances
- Rain chances return Valentine's Day
- Cemetery walk rescheduled due to rain chances
- Bitter temperatures with a chance for snow