MORGAN COUNTY, Ind. - A Statewide Silver Alert has been canceled for a Morgan County woman who was reported missing Tuesday morning, according to the Indiana State Police.
Police say Carrie Lynn Dolacki was last seen on Tuesday, May 15, at 12:23 a.m. in Monrovia, Indiana. An alert was issued for her, but was canceled at about 11:45 a.m.
She was thought to be in extreme danger and possibly in need of medical assistance, according to police.
No further information was immediately released.
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for missing 58-year-old woman
- Statewide Silver Alert canceled for Elwood man
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Delphi couple
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 80-year-old woman
- Silver alert cancelled for Kokomo man
- Silver Alert canceled for a missing man out of Lafayette.
- Silver Alert declared for Vigo County woman
- Eric Greitens cancels statewide tour amid affair fallout
- Silver Alert declared for Richmond man
- 58-year old Kentucky man charged with assaulting Sen. Rand Paul