WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A heads up to drivers in West Lafayette as an overnight closure is scheduled to happen on State Street later this week.
The road will be closed from Northwestern Avenue to Salisbury Street as crews work to repair a damaged storm sewer. The work will be done overnight to minimize the disruption to the with the flow of traffic during the day.
The project starts on Thursday at 9 p.m. and will wrap up at 6 a.m. on Friday.
- State Street closed overnight for sewer repair
- State Street closing temporarily for storm sewer installation
- Old US 231 closed for bridge repairs
- Sinkhole closes street in Lafayette
- Portion of South Street to close Monday
- Intersection of State Street and Martin Jischke Drive closes Friday night
- Becoming Cool, Clear Overnight
- Tracking Snow Overnight
- Students look forward to State Street reopening
- State Street set to open Thursday