Photo Gallery 4 Images
CLINTON COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — State Road 28 has been reopened around the I-65 overpass after two semis crash.
According to Clinton County Sheriff Office, a FedEx semi exiting I-65 south failed to yield and was struck by a semi heading westbound on State Road 28. The driver of the second semi was taken to a hospital with minor injuries.
The road was temporarily shut down after the crash. No hazardous material was in either semi.
- State Road 28 is back open after two semis crash
- Klondike Road back open after gas leak
- 2 injured in SR 28 crash
- A Lafayette road is back open after an overnight fire
- I-65 southbound is back open in White County after crash
- Southbound I-65 near State Road 39 reopen after crash
- Semi loses load after crashing through barrier wall
- Person killed in a crash involving a semi, multiple cars
- All northbound I-65 lanes reopened after semi crash
- Central Catholic volleyball ready for semi-state showdown with Pioneer