WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Families are enjoying Purdue's annual Spring Fest. The event showcases different departments from around Purdue's campus.
Familiar booths are set up across Purdue's Memorial Mall and State Street corridor. New buildings are also opening their doors for Spring Fest. The College of Liberal Arts, Agriculture, and Health and Human Sciences are among those with booths.
Kids are also able to get face paintings and custom balloons. Jeff Rollins said there are attractions for people of all interests this year.
"Look forward to the bug bowl, I would look forward to a trip over to the new Animal Sciences Building that was just opened this year, I would look forward to cricket spitting across the street on the mall and then all the crafts they have going on there," said Rollins.
Spring Fest will continue Sunday on Purdue's campus from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Spring Fest brings family fun to campus
- Spring Fest to take over Purdue's campus this weekend
- Family Fun Day teaches children valuable lessons
- "Hour Time" clock to become part of family fun park
- 2018 Bobcat Bolt family fun fair and 5K
- Arctober Fest makes debut in Columbian Park
- Spring Commencement brings in business for local hotels, restaurants
- Winter to Spring
- Traveling ninja course is giving Girl Scouts a fun challenge
- Franciscan Health Lafayette East's campus expanding