WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue linebacker Ja'Whaun Bentley was the only Purdue player drafted (New England Patriots) in 2018, but several others signed contracts after the conclusion of the draft.
Anthony Mahoungou and Danny Ezechukwu both reportedly signed with the Philadelphia Eages.
Eddy Wilson signed with the Seattle Seahawks.
David Steinmetz will head down to Miami, after signing with the Dolphins.
ANOTHER NOTE: Former Boilermaker quarterback, Danny Etling was drafted by the Patriots, where he will be reunited with Bentley. The two played together for one season (2014) at Purdue.
- Several Boilermakers sign as undrafted free agents
- Purdue's Mathias, Haas sign NBA free-agent deals
- Free agent ace Jake Arrieta, Phillies reach 3-yr deal
- Gathering funds for Boilermakers on Giving Tuesday
- Texas, Butler headline Boilermakers nonconference schedule
- Boilermakers team up with Special Olympics
- Indiana agents raid 2 suspected cockfighting operations
- Minnesota snaps Purdue's four-match winning streak, top Boilermakers 3-0
- Bowl-bound Boilermakers take back Bucket by beating Indiana
- Hundreds gather to watch Boilermaker launch into space