TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) – The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) announces beginning Monday, April 23, there will be several twenty-minute closures overnight on Sagamore Parkway underneath the Soldiers Home Road Bridge in West Lafayette.
The contractor will be removing half of the deck on the bridge. INDOT is encouraging motorists to seek an alternate route.
The contractor will begin working between the hours of 11 p.m. until 6 a.m., the work is expected to last nightly through Friday, April 27. Traffic will be allowed to clear before the next 20-minute closure.
This bridge deck replacement is scheduled to be completed in October of this year.
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- INDOT: Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway start Friday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday
- Last summer for Sagamore closures
- Construction delays expected on Sagamore Parkway
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- Lafayette to work out Sagamore Parkway lighting kinks
- All 4 lanes of Sagamore Parkway now open