WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — There will be several 20-minute closures on Sagamore Parkway in West Lafayette Thursday overnight.
The closures will happen underneath the Soldier's Home Road Bridge as crews will be pouring the new bridge deck. The road is expected to close around midnight and it should reopen around 4 a.m. Friday morning.
According to the Indiana Department of Transportation, the entire replacement of the deck on the Soldier's Home Road Bridge should wrap up in October.
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday
- INDOT: Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway start Friday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Last summer for Sagamore closures
- Construction delays expected on Sagamore Parkway
- Traffic Alert: Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Thursday
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- Lafayette to work out Sagamore Parkway lighting kinks