INDIANAPOLIS (WLFI) — The time has come.
McCutcheon graduate Robert Phinisee, Indiana Mr. Basketball winner Romeo Langford of New Albany and the rest of Indiana's 2018 recruiting class are due on campus Tuesday.
This past week, fans had an opportunity to watch the two incoming IU freshman as well as Damezi Anderson play together for the Indiana All-Stars.
Interestingly, Phinisee and McCutcheon lost to Langford and New Albany in the Class 4A state title game two years ago.
Two years later, Phinisee and Langford are set to become teammates for the Hoosiers. They also plan on living together.
While the two have become close off the court especially when it comes to the video game "Fortnite," Langford is a big fan of Phinisee's game.
- Romeo Langford has high praise for Robert Phinisee
- Robert Phinisee 'excited' to play with Romeo Langford at IU
- Romeo Langford named Indiana Mr. Basketball, Phinisee third place
- Romeo Langford staying home to play for Hoosiers
- McCutcheon's Robert Phinisee drops 50 points in win over Harrison
- McCutcheon's Phinisee signs with Indiana
- Phinisee's solid night not enough for Indiana All-Stars vs. Kentucky
- Indiana Workforce Development praises area manufacturers
- Fugitive search: Nathan Robert Wilbanks
- AG Curtis Hill praises area drug enforcement during visit