LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Doctors at the Riley Hospital for Children have been helping families across the Hoosier state since 1924. Now, the hospital needs your help. You can make a difference by participating in the annual Riley Radiothon.
The fundraiser is being held Jan. 18 and 19 at the Tippecanoe Mall. The event is hosted by B102.9, K105, and WASK 98.7. For 18 hours these radio stations are going live from inside the mall near Kohl's to collect donations.
Stories about how the hospital has impacted children in our community will be shared. At 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, News 18's Gina Quattrocchi will be at the mall to share her experience with Riley.
People can stop by the radiothon on Thursday from noon to 6 p.m. and on Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Throughout the day, there will be giveaways from different Tippecanoe Mall stores.
In previous years, more than $100,000 has been raised during the Riley Radiothon. You can make a donation online or inside the mall.
- Riley Radiothon raises money for children across the Hoosier state
- 'Kolor' run raises money for Riley Children's Hospital
- Hoosier Heartland crash victim dies
- Hoosiers celebrate Sunday alcohol sales
- Tacos for Abortion event raises money, protests
- 5K raises money for human trafficking victims
- Family foundation raising money for inclusive playground
- Delphi to join Hoosier Heartland Conference
- Hoosier National Forest wants to decommission roadways
- Lafayette teacher receives Distinguished Hoosier Award