Certainly a soggy end to the weekend! The bulk of the rain has almost moved out. Light scattered showers a possibility the rest of the afternoon.
We saw close to .5 inches of rain Friday night, and last night some places got more than .25 inches... Tonight, temps drop below freezing which means.... POTHOLES.. ugh.
Tomorrow morning we could see some snow flurries (Yes, it is mid April and still seeing snow) but nothing that will cause problems and temps will be around 30°.
Staying well below average all week with only a few chances for warm weather.
- Rain moves out but colder temps move in
- More rain moving in
- Rain Moves Out, Clear Sunday Ahead
- Much colder this morning!
- Nasty weather moves in overnight
- Indiana barn moves to Australia
- Major renovation plans move forward for TSC
- More snow moves in Monday afternoon
- Tippecanoe Co. Commissioners delay moving exchange program
- Some Lafayette city offices could be moving