We are tracking showers just to the south of Greater Lafayette this morning. Rain will move into the area around 1 p.m. and will continue through the remainder of the afternoon and evening hours. Showers are expected to be scattered and widespread with less than half an inch of rainfall.
Daytime highs will be pleasant around 60 degrees with overnight lows near 50. Showers will increase in coverage from the southwest today. Areas near and south of Interstate 70 will see the most rain through tonight.
Tomorrow, lingering showers will start your morning with 58 for your afternoon high. NO real cold spells are expected this week making for some favorable conditions for any spring planting and/or outdoor activities.
- Rain Showers Starting Around 1 P.M.
- Timeline for Thurday's Rain Showers
- Rain, Rain Go Away
- Tracking scattered snow showers
- Showers around NOON
- Chance for showers Tuesday afternoon
- Tracking Moderate to Heavy Showers
- Isolated Showers Remain Through Tomorrow
- Tracking Dense Fog + Midday Showers
- 10:30 PM UPDATE