WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue's Vincent Edwards and Carsen Edwards were named to the late-season John R. Wooden Award watch list on Monday.
Carsen is averaging 16 points per game and nearly four rebounds.
Vincent is averaging 15 points, to go with seven rebounds.
See the video above for more details.
- Purdue's Carsen, Vincent Edwards named to late-season Wooden Award watch list
- Vincent Edwards named to Julius Erving Award watch list
- Carsen Edwards wins Jerry West Award
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards named to all-region team (NCAA Tournament)
- Vince Edwards makes Naismith Award watch list
- Carsen Edwards receives All-American honors
- Purdue's Carsen Edwards to enter name in NBA Draft, not hiring agent
- Carsen Edwards named Big Ten Co-Player of the Week, Purdue stays put at No. 3
- Vincent Edwards named Big Ten Player of Week
- Carsen Edwards named first-team All-Big Ten, Others receive honors