WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — No. 3-ranked Purdue looks to remain unbeaten in Big Ten play with a Wednesday contest against Maryland in Mackey Arena, tipping at 8:30 p.m. ET.
Brandon Gaudin and Seth Davis will provide the call on Big Ten Network. Larry Clisby, Rob Blackman and Ralph Taylor will handle the radio broadcast on the Purdue Radio Network. Fans can receive in-game updates on Purdue Basketball's official Twitter account (@BoilerBall) and live stats will be available on PurdueSports.com.
With a victory, Purdue will win its school-record 13th straight Big Ten game dating to last year. A victory would also keep the Boilermakers atop the Big Ten race, just ahead of surging Ohio State and Michigan State as teams enter the last month of the season.
Purdue is also looking to build on its 20-game home winning streak and the Boilermakers are 51-3 in their last 54 home games.
Purdue closes out the week at a vastly-improved Rutgers team on Saturday, Feb. 3.
• Purdue improved to 21-2 overall and 10-0 in the Big Ten with a 74-67 victory over Indiana. Purdue has now won three straight games against the Hoosiers and five of the last six games with Indiana.
• The Purdue senior class becomes just the third class since 1935 to win three times in Indiana's Assembly Hall, joining the 1999 and 1971 classes.
• Purdue won its seventh straight road game, dating to last year. The streak is the second-longest road winning streak in the country.
• Purdue trailed at halftime for just the second time this year (37-35), the other being Western Kentucky on Nov. 23, 2017. Purdue also trailed by 10 early in the game, the Boilermakers' largest margin in Big Ten play and since that Western Kentucky contest.
• Isaac Haas tied a career high with 26 points, five rebounds and two assists in a career-best 30 minutes. Vincent Edwards added 19 points, seven rebounds and two assists.
The Numbers to Know
• 2: Major-conference teams to be unbeaten in conference play through Monday (Purdue, Virginia).
• 3: Purdue's AP ranking -- matching its highest since being ranked No. 2 on March 7, 1988.
• 10: Purdue's total margin of victory against Maryland during the Boilers' 3-game win streak.
• 10: Largest deficit during Purdue's 17-game winning streak (14-4 vs. Indiana).
• 11: Points needed by Vincent Edwards for 1,500 career points.
• 12: Consecutive wins in B1G play dating to last year. The streak has tied the school record.
• 17: Nation's-best and school-record winning streak.
• 20: Consecutive home wins at Mackey Arena, the second-longest streak in America.
• 51.3: Points per game combined from the four Purdue seniors.
• 76: 3-pointers made in the last six games (76-of-141; .510).
- Purdue eyes 18th straight win in rematch with Maryland
- No. 3 Purdue gets past Maryland for 18th consecutive win
- Purdue baseball completes sweep with 8-6 win at Maryland
- Purdue upsets No. 10 Maryland, 75-65
- Purdue volleyball wins fourth straight, tops Rutgers 3-0
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue eases by Rutgers for 10th straight win
- Purdue WBB looks for third-straight win, hosting Northwestern Thursday
- Purdue volleyball edged by Maryland in five sets
- No. 3 Purdue holds off Michigan 92-88 for 16th straight win
- Purdue baseball drops third straight, falls to Nicholls State 4-2