WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue men's basketball received a 2-seed in this year's NCAA tournament, the program's highest spot since 1998.
Purdue will face California State-Fullerton in the first round.
Purdue and CSF are set to play on Friday in Detroit (Little Caesar's Arena).
Here's a look at the East Region of the NCAA tournament bracket:
Here's a look at the entire tournament bracket:
- Purdue receives 2-seed in NCAA tournament; Will face Cal. State-Fullerton
- Second-seeded Purdue pulls away, tops Cal St Fullerton 74-48
- What to expect from Cal State Fullerton (Purdue's 1st round opponent)
- Purdue volleyball reacts to NCAA tournament draw
- Purdue baseball draws Houston in NCAA Tournament
- Purdue WBB left out of NCAA Tournament
- Purdue baseball sweeps Michigan, locks-up 2-seed for Big Ten tournament
- Purdue baseball takes 2-seed into Big Ten tourney, set to play Ohio State
- Purdue volleyball beats High Point, advances in NCAA Tournament
- Purdue volleyball falls to Utah in NCAA Tournament