WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind, (WLFI) — A new study says Purdue University ranks fourth among public universities in international student enrollment.
The Institute of International Education released the data this afternoon.
Purdue also ranks eighth overall among the nation's 4,500 public and private schools.
For the fall semester, Purdue reported more than 9,000 international students – an all-time high – from 122 different countries.
Among public institutions, Arizona State University, the University of Illinois and the University of California Los Angeles placed in the top three.
- Purdue ranks fourth in international student enrollment
- Purdue-Fort Wayne welcomes students to campus; enrollment up
- Largest-ever Purdue class enrolled for Fall 2018
- Purdue group celebrates International Women's Day
- Purdue volleyball wins fourth straight, tops Rutgers 3-0
- Enrollment continues to increase for TSC
- Purdue basketball ranked No. 21 in coaches poll
- Purdue Veterinary Teaching Hospital is ranked highest in the nation
- Purdue ranked 12th safest university in new poll
- Harrison students to compete in international supercomputer cluster competition