WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — Purdue has added five games to its future football schedules. The Boilermakers will take on Air Force for a single game at Ross-Ade Stadium in 2020, play a home-and-home series with Oregon State in 2021 and 2024, and host Indiana State in 2024 and 2026.
The game against the Falcons will be merely third for Purdue against a service academy and the first since 1944. The Boilermakers are 0-2 all-time against Navy and have never faced Army or Air Force on the gridiron.
The two-game series with the Beavers will see Oregon State visit West Lafayette in 2021 with a return trip to Corvallis in 2024. Oregon State knocked off the eventual 1967 Big Ten champion Boilermakers 22-14 at Ross-Ade in the only previous meeting between the two schools in football.
Already scheduled to play at Purdue in 2022, the Sycamores will travel to West Lafayette again in 2024 and 2026. Purdue is 5-0 all-time against Indiana State, including a 38-13 victory in the last meeting in 2015.
Future Football Schedule Additions
Sept. 19, 2020 – Air Force
Sept. 4, 2021 – Oregon State
Sept. 7, 2024 – Indiana State
Sept. 21, 2024 – at Oregon State
Sept. 19, 2026 – Indiana State
- Purdue football announces future football game dates, opponents
- Purdue football announces times for six 2018 games
- Info: Upcoming Purdue football spring game
- Purdue releases spring football schedule
- Purdue women's basketball 2018-19 Big Ten opponents announced
- Purdue football begins preparing for Iowa
- SIGHTS & SOUNDS: 2017 Purdue Football Season
- Purdue football team honored at Indiana Statehouse
- Purdue football adding Kevin Wolthausen as assistant
- Purdue football players attend "senior" prom