WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue football is set to kickoff the Foster Farms Bowl against Arizona on Wednesday night, but the festivities are well underway in California's Bay Area.
There was a pep rally Tuesday morning in downtown San Francisco, before Purdue's beloved train, the Boilermaker Special started giving fans rides around town.
Some fans are new to the bowl experience, while others have been to many.
Purdue graduate Sam Jones has been to every bowl game the Boilermakers have ever played in, dating back to the Rose Bowl in 1967.
See the video above to hear fans' predictions for the bowl game and more!
- Purdue fans invade San Francisco ahead of Foster Farms Bowl
- PURDUE POSTGAME SHOW: Foster Farms Bowl
- Arizona next for Purdue in Foster Farms Bowl
- Purdue football to play in Foster Farms Bowl
- New webpage dedicated to Foster Farms Bowl coverage
- Purdue fans ready for 2017 bowl game
- LIVE COVERAGE: "Keys to the game" for Purdue in Foster Farms Bowl
- Planning Ahead: Purdue fans are ready for football season
- Bird scooters invade Greater Lafayette
- Purdue fans "Hammer Down" cancer