WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Purdue basketball made an 8-spot jump in the AP poll on Monday, from No. 13 to No. 5.
The eight-spot jump marks the biggest jump for Purdue in a weekly poll since January of 1990.
The No. 5 ranking marks the highest spot in the poll for the Boilermakers since February of 2010.
Purdue will travel to Ann Arbor to take on Michigan Tuesday at 9 p.m.
The Wolverines are one of just three teams in the Big Ten that this year's senior class has never beaten on the road.
The last time Purdue beat Michigan in Ann Arbor was in 2012.
For more details and reaction from players/coaches, see the video above!
- Purdue basketball jumps to No. 5 in country, set for trip to Ann Arbor
- Four arrested in Ann Arbor during Final Four celebrations, bigger parties expected tonight
- Notes: Purdue basketball set for Butler
- Delta misroutes puppy on cross-country trip
- Preschoolers help plant trees for Arbor Day
- Tree Lafayette hosts annual Arbor Day Celebration
- Purdue basketball, climbs one spot, set for Marquette Game
- Purdue men's basketball set to host No. 17 Louisville
- How Trump lost Ann Coulter
- Purdue set for Northwestern series