WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — There are only six days left in the Purdue United Way's fundraising campaign and they are asking for your help.
As of now, the Purdue United way is $55,000 short of their $785,000 goal for the campaign.
Those who want to donate can do so either online through the United Way's ePledge or they can send a check to the United Way Greater Lafayette office.
Officials are looking to help as many families as possible this holiday season.
"You never know who's in need. It could be a co-worker sitting right next to you and these dollars are so important not only to kids but adults in need," said Megan Dale, Director of Purdue University United Way. "There are so many wonderful agencies and areas that our dollars go to and you never know who you're going to help and every little bit counts."
The last event for the campaign is a Christmas ornament sale.
It is happening this Monday at the Mechanical Engineering building on campus.
- Purdue United Way needs help closing its goal
- United Way's 2017 campaign meets its $5.25M fundraising goal
- Eastern Michigan beats Purdue 20-19 on last-second field goal
- Purdue United Way kicks off 2018 campaign
- HIGHLIGHTS: Purdue beats Lipscomb to close out non-conference play
- Commencement ceremonies come to a close on Purdue's campus
- College Goal Sunday to help students through FAFSA filing process
- United Way and Purdue students partner together to prevent stormwater runoff
- United Way recognizes community impact
- Purdue to make announcement regarding Purdue NewU