West Lafayette, Ind. (WLFI) - Former Purdue student Ian Hamilton is being recognized by Forbes magazine.
Each year Forbes selects 30 outstanding researchers under 30 years-old for their "30 Under 30" list.
Hamilton was chosen for his work in creating energy from the decay products of spent nuclear fuel.
Hamilton is CEO of Atlas Energy Systems LLC, which he and three other Purdue students started.
He earned his master's in nuclear engineering from Purdue last year.
- Purdue Alumnus recognized by Forbes Magazine
- Purdue professor recognized with One Brick Higher Award
- United Way recognizes community impact
- Recognizing how Alzheimer's impacts Hoosiers
- 6 neighbors recognized for saving a life
- Tippecanoe County recognizes Crime Victims' Rights Week
- Local group recognizes Underground Railroad home
- Ten officers recognized at Top Cop Awards
- Purdue to make announcement regarding Purdue NewU
- Purdue Archives offers look into Purdue's history