TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A sad update to a story we've been bringing you for the past few weeks.
The Horse at the Farm at Prophetstown has lost her battle with illness.
Nine-year-old Time was in need of life-changing surgery.
It was intended to reduce the significant pain and stiffness she had in her left rear leg.
Thanks to $4,000 in donations from the community, Time was scheduled to get that surgery last Wednesday.
However, the Executive Director of the Farm says Time died due to post-surgical complications.
- Prophetstown horse passes away
- Ailing Prophetstown horse still in need of donations
- Farm at Prophetstown seeks donations to extend life of sick horse
- The Farm at Prophetstown introduces new seed library
- Historic baseball game comes to The Farm at Prophetstown
- The Farm at Prophetstown hosts old fashioned 'base ball' game
- Carroll Co. woman charged for starving horse
- Local K-9 officer passes away
- Carroll County Sheriff's Office investigating report of horse neglect
- Holly the horse fully recovers; abuser sentenced to one year