PULASKI COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) -- Police are still investigating a fire where a body was found in Pulaski County, and now they want to talk to someone detained in Louisiana.
According to the Francesville Tribune, Daniel "Danny" Clark was detained on an "investigative hold." He will be brought back to Indiana to talk to investigators looking into the fire.
As we reported, firefighters found a badly burned body on August 13th, after fighting a house fire in Medaryville.
The coroner's office says it's working with a preliminary identity of the victim. They need to wait for DNA results to confirm the identity.
Investigators told the Francesville Tribune there are no charges against Danny Clark at this time.
We hope to have more after they are able to speak to him.
- Police detain "person of interest" in fire with body found
- ‘Person of interest’ in Delphi homicides to return to Indiana
- LPD names a person of interest in Virginia Street shooting
- New charges of trespassing, assault filed against person of interest in Delphi murders
- Police release identity of body found on Lafayette's east side
- Police detain suspected shooter in Cincinnati's Fountain Square, dispatcher says
- Police investigating an armed robbery near location where body was found
- Authorities: Bodies of 2 ice fishermen found at Indiana pond
- Body found in tent at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Body of missing man, 26, found in Indiana's Lake Monroe