Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 61. North winds will start to pick-up with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 34.
Dry & sunny weather will be trending tomorrow and will continue through the weekend with highs in the lower to mid-60s and overnight lows near 40.
After your pleasant weekend, get ready for an even better week as temps take on significant warm-up! 70s for your Monday and highs around 80 degrees by Tuesday, along with plenty of sunshine.
- Patchy Fog, Then Decreasing Clouds Today
- Some Fog & Additional Rainfall
- Research group looks to decrease sport concussions
- Tracking freezing fog Tuesday morning
- Tracking Dense Fog + Midday Showers
- September 20, 2 PM Update: No Joke....Near/Record Heat Today & Tonight....Some Patchy Frost A Week From This Friday Night
- Dense Fog Advisory issued for NE counties
- Freezing Fog and Our Potential Winter Storm
- Group formed to decrease overdoses in Tippecanoe County
- Sunday clouds and mild conditions continue