Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 61. North winds will start to pick-up with gusts as high as 20 mph. Tonight, mostly clear, with a low around 34.
Dry & sunny weather will be trending tomorrow and will continue through the weekend with highs in the lower to mid-60s and overnight lows near 40.
After your pleasant weekend, get ready for an even better week as temps take on significant warm-up! 70s for your Monday and highs around 80 degrees by Tuesday, along with plenty of sunshine.
- Patchy Fog, Then Decreasing Clouds Today
- Tracking freezing fog Tuesday morning
- Tracking Dense Fog + Midday Showers
- Dense Fog Advisory issued for NE counties
- Freezing Fog and Our Potential Winter Storm
- Group formed to decrease overdoses in Tippecanoe County
- Sunday clouds and mild conditions continue
- Photos: Viewers capture storm clouds and damage
- Storm Chances for Today
- Areas of Fog Tonight-Saturday AM & Especially Saturday Night-Sunday AM......& Forecast Beyond