WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — It's beginning to be a familiar story for Tippecanoe County drivers. Twenty minute overnight closures are coming back to Sagamore Parkway near the Soldiers Home Road bridge.
The Indiana Department of Transportation says the closures will begin Wednesday night. The closures will go in 20-minute increments from 10 p.m. until 6 a.m. and will last every night until Friday.
Crews will be removing half of that bridge's deck.
- Overnight Sagamore Parkway closures starting Wednesday
- Sagamore Parkway will have overnight closures
- Sagamore Parkway overnight closures happening Thursday night
- INDOT: Overnight closures on Sagamore Parkway start Friday
- Sagamore Parkway Bridge closures begin today
- Series of closures on Sagamore Parkway Bridge to happen Tuesday
- Sagamore bridge closures delayed until Wednesday
- Last summer for Sagamore closures
- Construction delays expected on Sagamore Parkway
- Lafayette to work out Sagamore Parkway lighting kinks