LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A metal recycling company in Lafayette is expanding to the city's east side.
Oscar Winski Logistics bought the former Caterpillar Logistics Center next to IU Arnett Health hospital.
OWLogistics is a division of The Oscar Winski Company that warehouses parts for area manufacturers.
Vice President David Bluestein said the 160,000-square-foot building allows the company to more than double their storage space and take on new clients. He says the company can now expand service to current customers, including Wabash National Corporation.
The company is now operating in the new building, but won't be running at full force until January.
- Oscar Winski expands to former Caterpillar building
- Purdue and Oscar Winski host community-wide electronics recycling event
- Purdue partners with Oscar Winski to recycle electronics
- Purdue partners with Oscar Winski in electronic disposal drive
- Oscar Winski: Not a safe place for criminals
- If approved, Caterpillar $70 million renovation plan would add jobs
- Lafayette Redevelopment Commission approves tax abatement for Caterpillar's renovation plan
- City council approves 10-year tax abatement for Caterpillar
- City Bus expanding hours
- Indiana lawmakers look into expanding voter access