LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WLFI) — Rondale Moore is the first person in his family to go to college.
Moore will attend Purdue this fall and play football for another Trinity High School graduate in head coach Jeff Brohm.
In an exclusive one-on-one interview, the highly touted wide receiver explains why he picked the Boilers, opens up about his decommittment from Texas, describes his relationship with Brohm and how he almost gave up the sport.
- Four-star WR Rondale Moore chooses Purdue
- One-on-one with Rondale Moore
- Rondale Moore Named Co-Big Ten Freshman of the Week
- E'Twaun Moore helps Pelicans top Pacers
- Moore, Davis help Pelicans rout Grizzlies 123-95
- Doug Jones defeats Roy Moore in Alabama Special Election
- Democrat Jones officially declared winner over Roy Moore in Alabama
- Former Purdue star E'Twaun Moore holds annual camp in Indiana