We have been tracking snow flurries all morning long. A few lingering flurries dusted the Greater Lafayette area around 11 pm and we should be clear of any further precipitation for the remainder of the day.
The high is expected to be around the mid-30s, but factoring in the wind chill and blustery winds out of the North, it feels like temperatures are in the 20's!
Be sure to keep the winter jacket handy, along with gloves, scarfs and hats. Throughout the next six hours, you will notice the temperatures not budging much. Cloudy skies are expected to remain with a few breaks of sunshine.
Over the next few days we will see temps stay in the 30s about 10° below average. Don't forget to set your clocks 1 hour forward Sunday morning! That means we lose an hour of sleep.
- Not feeling like March just yet
- It's Not Feeling Much Like Christmas
- March Madness, less productivity?
- Purdue hosts Norwegian Foot March
- New texting resource available for teens feeling stressed or suicidal
- Luck feeling healthy for start of Colts’ training camp
- The coldest day since mid-March
- Women's march brings inclusion to the area
- Gold and Black LIVE March 2
- Friday Night Frenzy scores for March 2