LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A major milestone on the Sagamore Parkway bridge project will impact drivers on North River Road.
Starting Monday at 4 p.m., North River Road will close. During the closure, crews will be pouring concrete on the new bridge deck on Sagamore Parkway over the Wabash River.
The detour is Happy Hollow Road to Soldiers Home Road and back to Sagamore Parkway. The road is planned to be reopened Tuesday afternoon. The new bridge will include 12-foot lanes, shoulders, and a multi-use trail. The bridge should be open to traffic this fall with the entire project expected to wrap up in June of 2019.
- North River Road closed as crews pour new bridge deck
- N. River Road closed as crews pour Sagamore Parkway bridge deck
- Pouring of deck for new bridge delayed
- North River Road to temporarily close Monday
- INDOT: North River Road closes Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: North River Road closed Wed. thru Fri. for bridge work
- UPDATE: Monday's North River Road closure postponed
- Logansport bridge set to close
- Old US 231 closed for bridge repairs
- Jeff High School athletes deck out homes for Festooned Fourth