WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue Sports) — No. 3-ranked Purdue looks to remain unbeaten in Big Ten play with a Sunday contest against Indiana in Bloomington at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Tim Brando, Jim Jackson and Lisa Byington will provide the call on FOX. Larry Clisby and Rob Blackman will handle the radio broadcast on the Purdue Radio Network. Fans can receive in-game updates on Purdue Basketball’s official Twitter account (@BoilerBall) and live stats will be available on IUHoosiers.com.
Purdue can set a school record for consecutive victories with a win over the Hoosiers. The Boilermakers are also looking for their 12th straight Big Ten win, which would be the longest streak in school history.
Purdue enters the contest as the nation’s leader in scoring margin and ranks in the top 10 in five other NCAA statistical categories, including second in 3-point percentage.
Following Sunday’s game, Purdue returns home to host Maryland on Wednesday.
• Purdue improved to 20-2 overall and 9-0 in the Big Ten Conference with an 92-88 win over No. 25-ranked Michigan at Mackey Arena. The 180 combined points were the most in a league game since a 99-96 overtime win at Michigan State on March 1, 1998.
• Purdue has swept a two-game regular-season series against Michigan for the first time since the 2007-08 season.
• Purdue’s 62.0 percent field goal percentage was a season high. Michigan shot 60.3 percent from the field. It marked the first time in school history that both Purdue and its opponent shot 60.0 percent in a game.
• Vincent Edwards scored a career-high 30 points with five rebounds and five assists. He scored his 30 points on 11 shots, the second-fewest shots taken for a 30-point game in school history.
• Isaac Haas tallied 24 points, 6 rebounds, a career-high 3 assists and 3 blocks in just 20 minutes.
The Numbers to Know
• 2: Major-conference teams to be undefeated in conference play through Friday (Purdue, Virginia).
• 3: Purdue’s AP ranking -- matching its highest since being ranked No. 2 on March 7, 1988.
• 9: Largest deficit during Purdue’s 16-game winning streak (19-10 vs. IUPUI).
• 11: Consecutive wins in B1G play, dating to last year; one more would be longest in school history.
• 11: Shots needed by Vincent Edwards to record 30 points; second-fewest in school history.
• 13: Number of opponents held at or under 40.0 percent shooting this year.
• 16: Consecutive victories to tie Purdue school record for most consecutive wins in school history.
• 20: Consecutive home wins at Mackey Arena, the second-longest streak in America.
• 89.5: Points per game over the last 2 games (64-109 FGs, .587; 31-53 3Ps, .585; 45 asts, 21 TOs).
• 114: 3-pointers made in the last nine games (114-of-228; .500).
- No. 3 Purdue prepares for Indiana
- Purdue WBB prepares for Saturday's game at Indiana
- PURDUE POSTGAME SHOW: Indiana
- Purdue splits with Indiana State
- Purdue football begins preparing for Iowa
- Purdue prepares for additional campus housing
- Purdue preparing to celebrate 150th anniversary
- Indiana University Health prepares for $1B consolidation
- Purdue football team honored at Indiana Statehouse
- Indiana lawmakers tour Purdue hemp farm