WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Progress is being made on West Lafayette's future city hall.
The city met with its project team last month to create questionnaires. Those were sent to department heads for input.
Some of the priorities include space for future staff and secure storage space.
A public input meeting will be scheduled for the beginning of March.
Surveys will be available for the public to fill out at that meeting.
- New WL city hall plans progressing
- WL recreation center planning continues
- Town hall meeting looks at future WL rec center
- Harrison's Jakub Hall, WL's Auggie Schott receive statewide honors
- Plans for development in WL put on hold for city council
- Plans for development in WL move forward yet again
- PAWS program shows progress
- Smoking policy for WL parks could become city code
- WL and Lafayette city councils implement buffer yard ordinance
- West Lafayette weighs options for city hall