CLARK COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — A vehicle stopped by ISP in Clark County lead to the discovery of drug paraphernalia Wednesday afternoon.
Police say a trooper stopped 29-year-old Anson Barthold for a traffic violation while driving on Interstate 65 South in Clark County.
During the stop, the officer discovered Barthold had been driving with a suspended license.
A search of the vehicle turned up over 14 used syringes and other drug paraphernalia.
Barthold was arrested and taken to the Clark County Jail.
Preliminary charges against Barthold include possession of a syringe, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of paraphernalia and possession of a narcotic drug.
- Needles, paraphernalia found during Clark Co. traffic stop
- Used needles found near a Lafayette school
- Program promotes safe needle exchange
- Needle exchange releases updated statistics
- Nine dirty needles found on streets of Lafayette
- Man questions LPD protocol for needles found on street
- Traffic stop leads to discovery of drugs
- Traffic stop leads to large drug bust
- Location for mobile needle exchange announced
- Councilman speaks out on needle exchange