Grab that umbrella as you head out today, or a poncho! Even my dog, Bentley, is ready for the sun to return. The poncho was a gift from the business expo last week and to my surprise, he seemed to like being covered from the rain yesterday!
Scattered showers continue to move across the Hoosier state on this overcast Tuesday. Our best chances for rain will be later this afternoon and into the evening commute. Accumulations will be light! Highs today will be cooler around 57 and overnight lows staying near average at 43.
Tomorrow, mostly sunny skies will return to the area, but cooler temps will linger. Highs will only climb into the mid-50s by the afternoon. The chilliest night in the forecast will happen through the overnight hours on Wednesday with lows dipping down to a whopping 35 degrees. We will quickly rebound by Thursday with 60s and 40s returning to the area and sunny skies.
- More Afternoon Rain Is On The Way
- Rain, Rain Go Away
- Cloudy skies through the afternoon
- Chance for showers Tuesday afternoon
- SEVERE WEATHER RISK THIS AFTERNOON
- Tracking Monday rain chances
- More rain moving in
- Rain to return Sunday
- Pence arriving in Indiana Thursday afternoon
- Afternoon temp changes causing slick roads