Photo Gallery 3 Images
WHITE CO., Ind. (WLFI) -- An accident that left a Monticello factory employee injured is under investigation.
The Monticello Fire Department said crews were called to Jordan Manufacturing just before 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. An employee was injured.
A Human Resources representative said the company is looking into it.
The employee was taken to IU Health White Hospital and later airlifted to another hospital.
Their condition is not currently being released.
Due to privacy laws, the company is not releasing any more information at this time.
- Monticello factory investigating injury of employee
- Monticello teacher attends space camp
- Monticello woman dead after Sunday morning crash
- Alcohol, bicycles and shotguns recovered in string of Monticello burglaries
- Red Cross offers Shelters in Monticello, Boswell and Delphi
- Several people rescued in two Monticello neighborhoods after flooding
- White County Sheriff's Office searching for missing Monticello man
- Monticello PD make arrest in shots fired incident
- Authorities respond to a workplace fatality in Monticello
- Worker killed at southern Indiana auto parts factory