MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) - A Montgomery County couple is accused of several sex crimes.
Keylin Johnson faces 18 felony charges. His wife, Sheila Johnson, faces 17 felonies. They include child molesting and beastiality.
According to court records, the incidents started in 2012 when the couple lived in Waveland. They were arrested in Ladoga last month.
Keylin admitted to having child pornography.
Sheila admitted to performing sexual acts with at least two children and with a dog.
- Montgomery Co. couple charged for several sex crimes
- Montgomery County dedicates new clock tower
- Opioid epidemic leads Montgomery County to build morgue
- New clock tower arrives at Montgomery County courthouse
- WL couple charged after police find heroin and marijuana
- Couple charged for allegedly beating and robbing man
- Holiday miracle for homeless couple
- Local couple celebrates milestone anniversary
- Mother pleads guilty to murders of children ages 3, 7 in Montgomery County