We are tracking quiet weather to kick-off the work week. A high pressure system over Kentucky and Tennessee will keep Greater Lafayette mostly clear today. Temperatures will be chilly during the morning commute with morning lows in the lower 30s. However, temperatures will warm up nicely this afternoon with highs in the upper 50s and lower 60s.
Clear skies will persist through the overnight hours. Temperatures tomorrow morning will not be as cold and will fall into the mid-40s. Lafayette will fall near 44°.
Sunshine will return tomorrow, but there is going to be more cloud cover by Tuesday evening. Temperatures will soar into the lower 60s, which is 15° above average for this time of year! The average high for Lafayette in late November is 45°.
Rain chances will increase through the middle part of the work week. Temperatures will also fall back into the mid to upper 40s by Thursday and Friday. Higher pressure will build back into the area this weekend with highs in the lower 50s.
- Mild weather early in the week
- Quiet weather with mild temperatures
- Mild and soggy day
- Windy with mild temperatures
- Sunday clouds and mild conditions continue
- Wintry weather this work week
- Quiet weather for the work week
- Tracking active weather to end the week
- Early morning fire destroys home
- Dayton Elementary closes early Monday