INDIANA (WLFI) — Several Meijer brand yogurts are being recalled because they may be contaminated with glass.
The FDA says an investigation at Meijer's manufacturing facility proved the potential risk after a customer returned a yogurt cup after finding two small pieces inside.
They say the risk to customers is low and no other cases have been reported.
The affected products include Meijer Greek Yogurt Zero percent plain, black cherry, vanilla, strawberry and blueberry flavors sold in 5-point-3 ounce cups. Mejier Yogurt low-fat blueberry sold in a 6-ounce cup is also included.
The products have a March 8th expiration date.
If you have these -- throw them away or return them for a full refund.
- Meijer brand yogurts are being recalled
- Meijer fresh vegetable recall
- Meijer recalls some packaged produce due to listeria risk
- The Brand-New Outlook for Now-Late September
- Neighbors recall weekend shooting in Benton Co.
- Apples sold in Aldi stores recalled
- Bottles Of Wish Bone Salad Dressing Recalled
- Dog treats recalled for possible high levels of thyroid hormone
- Stella Artois issues a recall on some of its beer.
- Ohio company recalls more than 7 tons of BBQ beef