LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — A Lafayette man faces charges after allegedly exposing himself to neighbors and approaching a child.
Brian K. Myers, 56, is charged with public indecency, public nudity and battery on a person less than 14-years-old.
Prosecutors said Myers was walking around Cambridge Estates apartments in Lafayette wearing a pair of crotchless pants. A neighbor told police he was aroused.
The neighbor said Myers approached a child and picked her up. The neighbor quickly intervened and took the child from his arms. Myers told investigators he becomes aroused by exposing himself.
- Man with crotchless pants faces charges after exposing himself
- Lafayette man facing charges of child molesting
- West Lafayette man faces battery charges
- Daniel Nations faces more charges
- Police: Donald Trump Jr.’s wife exposed to white powder
- WL man faces charges of intimidation and pointing a firearm
- Kokomo man faces charges of battery and rape
- Man charged, allegedly chokes child until face turns blue
- Nations facing new charges in Colorado
- UPDATE: Violent felon faces multiple charges