BALTIMORE, Md. (WLFI) — A man wanted on murder charges in Indiana and Texas has been arrested in Baltimore.
Twenty-six-year-old Milton Misael Zambrano-Gonzales was captured by police after a brief foot chase Saturday.
He is accused of killing a teen in Houston last year before coming to Indiana.
Investigators also believe he stabbed an Indianapolis man to death back in July.
The U.S. Marshals Service says Zambrano-Gonzales is a member of the MS-13 gang and has been deported three times.
The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency is pursuing federal prosecution charges against him for illegal re-entry.
- Man wanted on murder charges in Indiana and Texas arrested
- Murder charge filed in Indiana deputy's death
- Indiana man charged with threatening reproductive clinics
- Indiana man suspected of murder caught in Vegas
- Man arrested for international village apartments shooting now facing murder charge
- Texas fundraising cooler makes its way through Indiana
- Ceremony, service set for Indiana soldier who died in Texas
- Man charged with murder in triple homicide sentenced
- WL man charged with attempted murder sentenced to 30 years
- Indiana man charged in pursuit crash that killed 2 children