TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — An Indiana man charged with multiple offenses about a year ago has been arrested.
After charges were filed against 34-year-old Lonnie Floyd Todd Jr., the case was sealed and an arrest warrant was issued.
Todd was arrested on the warrant this week in California.
He's currently awaiting extradition back to Indiana.
A full list of the charges against Todd include:
• Dealing in methamphetamine
• Two counts of possession of methamphetamine
• Two counts of unlawful possession of syringe
• Two counts of possession of a synthetic drug or synthetic drug lookalike
• Resisting law enforcement
• Unlawful possession of anabolic steroid
• Possession of paraphernalia
Todd has also been charged as a habitual offender due to having at least two prior unrelated felony convictions.