Dry and warm conditions for your Thursday with daytime highs in the lower 80s. It’s going to be a great day to be outside with mild winds and lower humidity values. As we head into the evening hours, cloud coverage will increase with temps cooling off near 60 degrees.
Looking ahead to the weekend, scattered showers and a few thunderstorms will move in tomorrow morning. Off and on chances throughout the day with highs in the lower 70s.
These showers will continue off and on through the weekend and start of next week. No one day is looking to be a washout. The most likely dry period, for any outdoor activities, will be on Saturday!
After near normal temps tomorrow, the summer-like pattern will return for the remainder of the weekend and into the beginning of next week.
- Lots of sun today before rain chances return
- Rain chances return Valentine's Day
- Storm Chances for Today
- Sun, Sun, Sun, Here it Comes
- Tracking Monday rain chances
- Rain to return Sunday
- Cemetery walk rescheduled due to rain chances
- Rain moving out, heat to return
- Rain, Rain Go Away
- Sunday evening forecast plus rain chances for early next week