LOGANSPORT, Ind. (WLFI) — Logansport Memorial Hospital received a grant this week. It will help to fight substance abuse in Cass County.
The Tyson Foundation Grant is being awarded to the hospital by Tyson Foods. The money will go to services aimed at identifying those with a problem and ensuring those people receive the help they need.
The hospital will work with the Four County Counseling Center to fill the gaps in patient care.
- Tyson Foods and Logansport Memorial Hospital to fight substance abuse in Cass County
- Cass County Tyson plant temporarily shut down
- One dead in Cass County crash
- Cass County Community Talks Wind Farm Proposal
- Cass County Sheriff's Office investigating hotel fire
- Logansport bridge set to close
- Food Finders Food Bank receives new truck, large donation from Tyson
- Cass County bust turns up butane honey oil, marijuana
- Many rally in Cass County over immigration policy
- British company drops plans for Cass/Miami County wind farm