TIPPECANOE COUNTY, Ind. (WLFI) — The Tippecanoe County Health Department says it has found a location for the mobile needle exchange unit.
At least once a month, it will be parked at IU Health Arnett on Salem Street in Lafayette.
Tippecanoe County Commissioner Tom Murtaugh says he hopes this is the first step in getting rid of the temporary location at the Health Department on North Sixth Street.
For more information watch News 18 at Five and Six.
- Location for mobile needle exchange announced
- Program promotes safe needle exchange
- Needle exchange releases updated statistics
- Councilman speaks out on needle exchange
- Marion County adopts needle exchange program
- Local law enforcement voices concerns over needle exchange program
- Purdue's student government rejects idea of needle exchange on campus
- Whether to keep the Tippecanoe Co. Needle Exchange Program
- County Commissioners vote to keep needle exchange program
- Tipp. Co. needle exchange program gets second chance